A Monthly Test For Diabetes
* This Product is under development and intended for information and evaluation purposes only. It is NOT APPROVED by the FDA
Epinex is founded on the principle of applying expert scientific knowledge and proprietary technology for the benefit of users and the healthcare system. We are dedicated to advancing the technology of rapid diagnostics in order to provide easy access to critical diagnostic information at low cost. Our goal is to enhance patients' quality of life with diagnostic tests at the office, point of care, and over the counter to reduce costs, alleviate patient anxiety, enable earlier therapeutic intervention, and improve patient outcome.
EPINEX PLATFORM TECHNOLOGY Epinex product research has developed a proprietary platform for rapid tests that applies existing immunoassay strips and biosensors to create unique quantitative diagnostic tests. These tests address critical healthcare areas by providing a type and quality of information unobtainable through existing testing methodologies.
OUR TEST WILL
- Improve measurements of physician performance
- Encourage outcome-based medicine
- Reduce number of patient hospital readmissions
- Improve drug development efficiency
- Expand in-home care for patients with chronic/long-term illnesses
- Enhance cost containment
Bayer to discontinue A1CNow
Diabetics now have even less options for disease management
Recent Glycated Albumin Discovery - Video
DSPSTF Calls For Routine Gestational Diabetes Screening
Diabetes Prevention – Challenge and Opportunity
Canadian Patent Granted
Epinex Awarded QTDP Grant
USPTO grants Epinex’s patent for "rapid test for glycated albumin."