A Monthly Test For Diabetes
* This Product is under development and intended for information and evaluation purposes only. It is NOT APPROVED by the FDA
Epinex is founded on the principle of applying expert scientific knowledge and proprietary technology for the benefit of users and the healthcare system. We are dedicated to advancing the technology of rapid diagnostics in order to provide easy access to critical diagnostic information at low cost. Our goal is to enhance patients' quality of life with diagnostic tests at the office, point of care, and over the counter to reduce costs, alleviate patient anxiety, enable earlier therapeutic intervention, and improve patient outcome.
EPINEX PLATFORM TECHNOLOGY Epinex product research has developed a proprietary platform for rapid tests that applies existing immunoassay strips and biosensors to create unique quantitative diagnostic tests. These tests address critical healthcare areas by providing a type and quality of information unobtainable through existing testing methodologies.
OUR TEST WILL
- Improve measurements of physician performance
- Encourage outcome-based medicine
- Reduce number of patient hospital readmissions
- Improve drug development efficiency
- Expand in-home care for patients with chronic/long-term illnesses
- Enhance cost containment
-Frost & Sullivan Lauds Epinex Diagnostics' Monthly G1A Test as a Superior Alternative to the Existing Diabetes Management Paradigm
-Frost & Sullivan honors Epinex Diagnostics, Inc as the recipient of the 2014 Global Diabetes Point of Care Diagnostics New Product Innovation Award
-Gestational Diabetes linked to risk of autism
-Canadian Patent Granted
-Epinex Awarded QTDP Grant
-USPTO grants Epinex patent for "rapid test for glycated albumin."